Little Earth strives to achieve the perfect balance between the relaxed countryside and the exciting city life. Apart from giving you a slice of country living, Little Earth is also centrally located to ensure that your social circles continue to thrive. You are surrounded by a variety of entertainment spots, shopping destinations, and delightful eateries. Even with its idyllic location, Little Earth helps you engage in your community.
Azeem Premji foundation, Indus school, St.Philomena School, Oakridge school, The International School Bangalore (TISB), Oxford Medical College, Greenwood High School, Global India International School
Workplaces and Corporate Centres
Proposed Infosys Sez Tech Park, Sabic Tech Landmarks and neighbouring areas KHB colony, Sarjapur Police station
Hospitals & Emergency Centres
Oxford medical research centre & hospital Narayan Hrudayalya hospital, Sakra hospital
Shopping and Entertainment Centres
D-mart mall, Bangalore central mall (ORR), Total mall, Forum value mall
Landmarks and Neighbouring Areas
Electronic city, Outer ring road (ORR), Whitefield, Silk board junction
Sarjapur of today with its supply of land at reasonable prices and all the current developments under progress is poised to be a highly sought after commercial and residential neighborhood in the near future. Snapshot of the developmental activities under progress here :
1) Roads to handle ongoing growth of the area -
Four 150 feet roads -
a) Bellandur to Sarjapur
b) Sarjapur to Attibele
c) Mutanalur to Chandapura
d) Domasanndra to Whitefield
One 328 feet road - The peripheral ring road coming 2 kms away from Countryside Little Earth.
One 80 feet CDP road - crossing 500 mtrs away from Countryside Little Earth
One 60 feet CDP road - Crossing through the project .
2) Azeem Premji University 2.3 kms away - This University with multiple 50 storeyed buildings nestled in a 80 acres campus is going to be the largest in South Asia with a capacity to educate 1.5 lakh students.
3) Several premium Commercial and Residential developments are coming up in the lands adjoining the university
4) Prestige Smart City of 300 acres with apartments , villas , Forum mall , office spaces and Plots. Plots launching at Rs 5000/sft . 6.5 km away.
5) Land for two major IT parks land has been acquired -
a) Embassy IT park - 100 acres Land acquired by Embassy for IT park on Domasanndra Whitefield road
b) Infosys Technologies SEZ of 400 acres 3 kms away on Sarjapur - Attibele road
6) Multiple hospitals and malls under development and planning in the neighborhood.
7) More than 10 international schools of repute are operating in the neighborhood.